Commonly asked questions, if you would like to enquire further please click here.
smiink Lash Artistry lashes are the preferred lash for many of Australia’s top celebrity and Film/TV makeup artists including Rae Morris, Eva Bergstram, Jacqueline Kalab, Deb Lanser. smiink Lash Artistry lashes have enhanced the lashes of many local and international celebrities including: Pink, Cyndi Lauper, Lee Furlong, Kerri-Anne Kennerley, and Kristy Hinze. Featured on WIN TV’s Daily with Bianca Dye and Susie Eleman. 200 smiink Collections including three lash artistry lashes; minklicious, Flashy Lash and Tassels, plus Noir/Black semi-permanent liner pens were included in the VIP Celebrity gift bags at the 2011 TV Week Logie Awards.
No. smiink lashes are made of the highest quality materials, made with a thin and flexible spine providing maximum comfort.
Usually after application it may take a minute or two to adjust to the feeling of wearing the lash but if applied correctly the lashes will feel as though you have nothing on. For method of application click here
Yes! All smiink Lash Artistry Lashes are REUSABLE. ALL lashes in the EVERYDAY range can be re-used everyday for one month. Just roll off any glue from the spine of the lash and store them in your stylish smiink lash case. The more delicate feather lashes will require more care with removal from the tray and the eye.
No! All smiink Lash Artistry Lashes come with HIGH QUALITY Rubber Latex Glue – 1g tube. The glue dries clear (no messy residue), has no odour (perfect for contact lense wearers) is flexible and very comfortable to wear and remove.
1) Always apply your makeup, eye shadow & line the eye with smiink’s semi-permanent liner pen.
2) Smiink liners instantly stain the skin and provide a clean perfect base on which to apply the lash helping to hide the spine of the lash.
3) Only use smiink glue that leaves no messy residue on the skin or lash. Apply a hairline thickness of glue along the spine of the lash, wait 15-30 seconds
until the glue goes tacky.
4) All smiink lashes are supplied with 1g superior rubber latex glue.
5) Slightly lift the eyelid from the eyebrow, rest the spine of the lash in the groove (where the natural lash leaves the skin) and follow the line of the
6) Gently push the tip of the lash inwards to ensure complete adhesion.
7) Ensure the false lash sits neatly over the natural lash. Once glue is dried and lash is secure, gently press your own lashes into the false lashes to
ensure a natural look.
8) Open the eye and remove any glue that may have spread between top to bottom lid. Remove any excess with eye shadow applicator or wet cotton tip.
9) Re-apply smiink semi-permanent eyeliner for the perfect finished defined fabulous eye!
1. Always carefully remove the lash from the tray (in particular those with feathers, crystals or beads). Use tweezers and gently lift from under the spine.
2. Do not flood the lash with glue.
3. Always store your lashes carefully to allow for re-use. smiink lashes come in stylish case with magnetic closure
4. After use, support the lash and remove any remaining glue from the spine.
5. To ensure re-use of lashes, do not use mascara on the lashes.
6. Should any part of the lash dislodge while removing from tray, simply apply a small dot of glue and reapply.
(Note: For extra long lashes including feathers, a curling wand or hair straightener using a medium heat, can be used to adjust the curl of the lash.)
Smiink lashes are made from only the highest quality materials and undergo extremely strict QC regime. Due to their thin, strong and durable spine, the lashes retain their shape which makes them easy to apply and re-use.
Smiink Lash Artistry Lashes offer over 250 different lash styles including everyday, coloured, metallic, feathered, fantasy, crystals, and themed lashes; a lash for every eye. Smiink boasts the largest range of false lash eyelashes in Australia.
Less is more! Only a hairline thickness of glue applied along the inner spine is needed for perfect application of smiink lashes. An extra dab of glue at either end of the lash is recommended, as this is the place most likely to lift from the eye.
No! It is actually beneficial to wait up 15 - 30 seconds after applying a thin line of glue to the spine of the lash in order for the glue to become tacky. This will allow the lash to adhere to the eyelid with more ease.
Applying mascara to false eyelashes reduced the life of the lash and is not recommended or necessary. However, it is desirable to apply mascara to your own eyelashes before lash application. This helps your own eyelashes blend in to the curve of the smiink lash.
smiink‘s 100% Water based formula is also 100% Oil and Alcohol free. The ink complies with dermatological regulations and contains no traces of nickel, making it safe on even the most sensitive eyes and lips. The High-Q-Vitamin formula contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Panthenol. In addition, the only colorings are food colorings. This luxury cosmetic formula makes for a unique combination of natural ingredients that delivers skin care and makeup in one! Vitamin E and Aloe Vera promote healthy skin by protecting, nourishing and soothing. Panthenol, a natural form of Vitamin B is absorbed by the skin, keeping it hydrated. These natural properties ensure long lasting, smudge-proof, waterproof and kissproof makeup for more than 24 hours. smiink semi permanent pens are MADE IN GERMANY.
May contain: D&C Red No.22 (CI 45380), D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.33 (CI 17200), FD&C Green No.5 (CI61570), FD&C Blue No.1 (CI 42090), FD&C Red No. 40 (CI 16035), FD&C Green No.3 (CI 42053), FD&C Yellow No.6 (CI 15985), FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140).
The German consumer magazine Öko-Test commissions independent laboratories to carry out tests on hundreds of products every month. The results are then analyzed by a committee of independent scientists and lastly published in the monthly edition of the Öko-Test magazine. All of our products conform to 100% of the 2007 Öko-Test guidelines. The Öko-Tests rules are known to be tougher than national rules and regulations making the Öko-Test guidelines a trustworthy sign of quality.
Smiink semi-permanent pen inks are made from 100% water-based vegetable dyes. They also feature the NEW “High Q Vitamin Ink” formula, and contain Aloe Vera, Vitamin E & Panthenol which are all high-end skin care vitamins & additives.
Smiink semi-permanent pens feature a reversible duo-tip nib which allows for an even, full nib of ink for each application. Simply pull/slide out the nib, flip it over and re-insert into the barrel for longer lasting, cleaner nib full of ink each and every application.